The beginning of a new year marks the perfect time to create a new list of goals/resolutions. This year, The members of The Book Review Crew have created a few bookish resolutions they hope to achieve. Stay tuned this year to see how well we do!
- Reading every BOTM book as they arrive (and hopefully making a dent in the ignored pile of BOTM books I own).
- Making a dent in my NetGalley TBR list & staying current as new ARCs arrive.
- Posting more reviews to The Review Crew
- To read some of the paperbacks that have been sitting on my shelves for years, including the big chunky ones and some classics
- To read the ebooks I’ve bought in the past year before I buy any more
- To limit my NetGalley picks to favourite authors only: I’m at 98% and want to be able to read ARCs as soon as I’m approved
- To get my NetGalley “Give Feedback” shelf down to one page; less than 20 books.
- To only ask for ARCs that I REALLY want/would have bought anyway.
- To get my Goodreads “TBR” shelf down from 280 to under 200 by the end of 2023.
- I have a backlog of books dating back to 2014, I would like to get some of those read.
Do you have any bookish resolutions for 2023? If so, feel free to share in the comments, or tag us on social media! We would love nothing more than to cheer you on.